What is available?
The MCBS Library provides access to information in electronic, print, audiovisual, and multimedia formats. The library provides a comfortable environment and helpful services to support reading, research, and individual and group study.
- general and course-related books that may be borrowed by students and staff
- reference books for use in the library
- local and international newspapers in print and online
- magazines and journals on a wide variety of topics
- online access to journals and magazines
- e-books, online documents and reports
MCBS has access to Masader, an E-library with millions of resources from various from EBSCO.