SENIOR BUSINESS FACULTY WITH EXTENSIVE INTERNATIONAL EXPERIENCE
The Modern College of Business and Science (MCBS) is seeking to recruit Senior Business Faculty members to deliver courses in organizational analysis, management science, and research methodology at Master and PhD levels. Prospective candidates should be at the rank of Full or Associate Professor and are expected to assume the following:
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
· Contribute to curriculum development, incorporating international experiences.
· Utilize effective teaching practices and diverse learning resources.
· Enhance teaching with current research and encourage critical thinking.
· Publish in reputable indexed journals.
· Supervise PhD research students.
· Promote ethical behavior and academic integrity.
· Serve on departmental, faculty, and college committees.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
· PhD in a related discipline from an accredited university.
· Extensive teaching experience in relevant subjects.
· Strong publication record in indexed journals.
· Experience in supervising research and PhD students.
· Proficiency in spoken and written English, bilingual with Arabic is preferable
· Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
· Proficiency in the use of technology and blended platform for teaching and learning.
· Experience in international accreditation is preferred.
ABOUT MCBS The Modern College of Business and Science is a renowned educational institution in Oman with a diverse community of staff and students from over twenty nationalities. We prioritize educational excellence and provide a leading learning environment.