The Department of General Education is responsible for preparing students for taking specialized courses offered in their Majors. The courses offered help students to widen their knowledge, develop themselves holistically, be life-long learners and be ready for the job market. The department strives to inculcate in students intellectual and social competencies, transferable and generic skills and knowledge of culture and society.
- Education: Master in TESOL/ Rhetoric / Writing / English Literature / Cultural Studies
(Applicants pursuing Ph.D may be considered)
- Experience: Minimum 3 – 5 years teaching Credit Courses at the undergraduate level at the University/ College
Track record of teaching Academic Writing and Research will be preferred
The teacher/s recruited will also undertake the following responsibilities:
Scope of work:
- extends beyond teaching to advising students, preparing materials, tests, exams, assessments
- achieving the department’s goals and plans that are aligned to the strategic perspectives of the College.
- practicing modern methods of teaching and learning
- being an Active researcher with publications in international referred journals (Optional)
- any administrative work assigned by the HoD
Closing date – Until Position/s filled
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Those who had applied earlier need not apply.